HOW IT WORKS
To achieve the whole process, You as a Vendor will import data of your customers and invoices through a CSV file (see below for details) into www.recapp.net.
An invitation will be prepared automatically, and send by Recapp.net, and will contain a link to the profile of the customer.
Once your customers received such invitation, they must confirm their acceptance in order to use the Service, fill out their profile and start inputting into Recapp, the status of each invoice such as disputes, acceptances, approvals and/or payment date, even any settlement, proposal or petition.
At the same time, both will do their best effort and try to solve any problem reported by another party, and inform about any changes, solutions or decisions regarding the requirements made, to avoid any delay in payments from your customer.The process is as follows:
CVS File Columns
- Customer ID
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Document Type (example: Invoice, CM, DM)
- Document Number
- Issue Date (mm/dd/yy)
- Due Date (mm/dd/yy)
- Major ERPs allow downloads to a customized Excel format
- Additionally you can manually complete this Excel template
- Check the Excel file, avoid any symbols other than letters, numbers, and email format
- If you add header to your CSV file, it will be skipped from processing
- From Excel you can export your file to a CSV format. CSV Format includes double quotes if commas are presented in columns.
Example: 1111, “Company, Inc.”, email@example.com, 22222, IN, 12/31/2020, 12/31/2020, 1000, 1000