The process is as follows
Vendor and / or Customer Mode
What do you get?
Balance Certification or confirmation.
Vendor - Advance Mode
USD $100 / Monthly
What do you get?
Reconcile and Receivables Management.
www.recapp.net (Receivables Approval Networks, LLC), through its platform, supports commercial relations B2B & B2C, allowing them to identify -in an early and non-invasive way- all disputes, discrepancies, and/or barriers that may impact the collection process of companies. At the same time, RecApp creates an independent and impartial channel of communications for the benefit of all parties involved, avoiding the utmost expression of a client’s dissatisfaction, when thinking and acting under the argument
“… and now, I won´t pay!!!”.
Frequently asked questions
- Recapp is a network for those who have existing commercial relationships client/vendor. Hence, we only keep clients who have already performed business transactions.
- There is a limited-time, launch offer of a $200-subscription. Such subscription includes the first reconcile report for free, along with detailed information or status about each invoice uploaded and updated by Customer.
- Once the download from your accounting system of choice to excel is complete, the fields needed for every invoice are shown on the How It Works page. For further step by step instructions, you may visit YouTube videos on how to create the CSV file.
- For those who are not part of the network, you may contact us through the Contact Us page. If you are part of the Recapp network, use the support link on the Member’s menu.
- No, Recapp is an Information exchange platform.
Get in touch
Have doubts? We’d love to hear from you. Here’s how you can reach us…